Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday update, Singapore

Today was less humid. There was some rain in the afternoon, cooling the air a little bit, before the muggy air returned in a few hours.
1. My poster was attended by a couple of very interested researchers both from Western Ontario. They work on making an insert gradient coil and showed much interest in my PNS measurement with rotated head. They both said good words about Tom's ePoster on head-only scanner from yesterday, which I had missed. Later I went to the computer screen to look it up - the head-only ePoster was well presented.
2. I told a Siemens technical representative about the need to relax dB/dt limit on Prisma. We also discussed UTE options.
3. Lunch with Prof. Jaeseok Park.
4. Dinner with Prof. Seong-gi Kim's team.
5. Requested quote from Electric Geodesics on MR-compatible 32 ch sensor package.
6. Early morning educational session on QSM was helpful -- I asked the 1st speaker for his ppt slides by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment